Find out if you qualify for help in just a few steps.
Applicants for the PAGE Program must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Currently receives gas and/or electric services from one of the following companies:
- Annual income per applicant household size must fall within the following range:
Income Guidelines as of October 1, 2018.
|Household Size||1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person||7 Person||8 Person||9 Person||10 Person|
|Minimum Annual Income||$24,300||$32,940||$41,580||$50,220||$58,860||$67,500||$76,140||$84,780||$93,420||$97,956|
|Maximum Annual Income||$58,941||$77,078||$95,213||$113,350||$131,487||$149,622||$153,023||$156,425||$159,827||$163,228|
- Demonstrate that gas and/or electric account is currently 45 days or more past due, and/or has received a disconnection notice and/or service has already been disconnected. Minimum $100 account balance.
- Demonstrate that two payments of at least $25 each have been made within the past 6 months on the gas or electric account or one payment of $75 or greater within the past 90 days. ($150 if combined gas and electric account)
- Must not currently be applying for, receiving or have received any benefit through the LIHEAP program within the current heating season. If receiving a USF benefit, must wait until the (following) month after receiving the last USF benefit to be eligible for PAGE.
- Applications CANNOT be processed until all requested documents are submitted.
Eligibility Notice: Households applying for PAGE that have $15,000 or more in liquid assets (savings, stocks, bonds, etc.) may be deemed ineligible for benefits.
Required Documents for PAGE
Please complete the application in its entirety and provide COPIES of the following documentation:
Social Security Card
Valid form of NJ Identification
Proof of Income
Utility Payment History
Electric and gas bills
Federal Income Tax Return
- Households who utilize municipal electric services will not be eligible for PAGE program benefits.
- Please make sure the application is completely filled out with all of the required documents attached and signed.
- Applications can be mailed, scanned/emailed or dropped off in person. Faxed applications will only be accepted if legible. Incomplete applications will NOT be processed.
- For online applications, please make sure that the above Required Documents are in one of the following file formats: .pdf, .jpeg/.jpg, .tif, or .doc/.docx.
- Also, the file size of each required document cannot exceed 500 KB. The only exception is your utility bill, which cannot exceed 1 MB. Lastly, please note that these files must be properly submitted on the document upload page in order to have your application accepted.